wtorek, 4 października 2016

Week 3, Part 3: Co robiliście?



What were you (pl.) doing? / What have you (pl.) been doing?

(RECORDING FOLLOWS TEXT.)


Proszę mi powiedzieć... Please tell me...

Co robiliście? What did you (all, speaking to the whole group of people) do?

And then I asked individual people: Czy pan/pani... Did you...

...słuchał(a)?
...pisał(a)?
...czytał(a)?
...mówił(a)?
...śpiewał(a)?

Example:

Tak, słuchałem / słuchałam. (M/F) Yes, I listened.
Nie, nie słuchałem / słuchałam. (M/F) No, I didn't listen.


Please be prepared to use these five verbs in the types of questions and answers above. (NB: Not only I will be asking the questions next time...)

słuchać - to listen
pisać - to write
czytać - to read
mówić - to speak
śpiewać - to sing


PRAISE:

Bardzo dobrze! Very good!

Świetnie! Great!

Zuch (z Ciebie)! A cute way of saying 'Clever boy/girl!' It comes from the Boy Scout rank "wolf" (in English). I don't think they would use this in formal conversations really, though!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.